Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Door Step of Apocalypse



Apocalypse 40k is days away from it's second edition relaunch, and I'm getting very excited to field some massive armies!



I have loved playing large insane armies since I first got into this hobby. My first experience in 40k was a huge multi player game themed around the hunt for the fallen in 3rd edition.

One man can make a difference!


Large battles are a great way to play and not take games so seriously. Some of my favorite moments are from apocalypse battles. Who can forget my Salamander scouts assaulting a stompa, or Chip's Emperor's Champion taking on the great gargant!



The key to fun Apocalypse games is hanging out with friends, some good food with beers, and crazy against all odds moments!


Bart Con 2010



The Battle for Saint Marcus 2012
Hanging with Blake and Brian




No comments:

Post a Comment