Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Crimson Fists Landraider Crusader Invictus WIP

I finally got my new camera today so here are some shots of my Landraider Crusader I painted up. There are a few details I'm still working on, but I have put it aside as it is not part of my final 2000 point list. Please bear with me as I learn to take pictures as it is not as easy as one would think to get good ones.

I went with a stormbolter and not a multimelta since I figured it would be an anti-infantry tank. I am working on a reguluar terminator squad for the raider and will post pics up in the following days.



I love the forgeworld doors and I probably will not do a tank with out them in the future. I need to work on the highlighting and some shading but it is very tabletop ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment