Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy new year


Not much going on here except the normal Christmas stuff with relatives. I did order and receive Galaxy in Flames, Flight of the Einstein, and Fulgrim. Thank you Amazon... I also got Decent of Angels for a present. Of course I went and read Galaxy, Flight, and Fulgrim in a span of 3 days. I love how the stories are all linked and you get to see different points of view from different characters in the same event. At first I thought Galaxy in Flames and Flight of the Einstein were the better of the books but Fulgrims ending and the way it showed the fall of the primarch was awesome. I would love to see a book with Angron's point of view of Isstavan III, and why he turned. Still so many questions I have left to answer that I'm sure will be in later books. I totally want to do a couple heresy squads of the loyalist defenders on Isstavan III. A squad of Lunar Wolves and Emperor's Children. Maybe a World Eater squad.
                                             
Hopefully Santa Claus was good to everybody. This is the first year I had put gaming items on my Christmas lists and it paid off. I scored a book from the Horus Heresy series which I will enjoy reading and best of all.....wait for it.........

A Warstore Gift certificate...Woot!!!

So Happy New Year to all, and here's to getting new armies painted new friends made.

Inquisitor_dunn

No comments:

Post a Comment