Monday, June 4, 2012

Home From The Bugeater GT!!!





I about crapped my pants when they called my name for this award! I really had no clue I was even in the running. I went 3-3 for the weekend, with 3 really bad beats. Thank you to all my opponents, and still, I'm blown away by this honor!

Thank you Tim for running another great GT. Thank you to all that helped him. Looks like they raised over $4000 for their debate team too! Thank you to Norm from the Game Shoppe for the prize support, and all the others like Universal Bits and Games, KR Multicase, Bitzbox.co.uk, and Black Library! (also any others that I can not remember)

So much more to post, but I'm beat from this weekend and need to sleep...

2 comments:

  1. Bitzbox.co.uk, not SpikeyBits - but congrats on Best Sportsman, Josh!

    ReplyDelete