Monday, February 27, 2012

Independent Characters go to CotN!




Episode 48 – Imperial Armour 3: The Taros Campaign is out for the Independent Characters, and I highly recommend you check them out! Not only was there reports of DundraCon, but of our group's trip to Sioux Falls, and Zach's experience at Con of the North! Oh and they go through Imperial Armour 3 too!

I love the walk through of the Imperial Armour books since I will probably never buy one (though I'm very tempted after listening) and it "fills in" the holes in my hobby knowledge. Another entertaining show making them my favorite podcast.

I managed to assemble all 11 DCA and 6 crusaders while listening to the show. I also popped off the doors on my old SoB rhinos. I plan on casting new doors or stenciling them. Looking back, I'm amazed at how much hobby work I have finished due to podcasts. Not only does it give me something to listen to, but also a schedule. Every time a new show comes out, I want to paint! So for that reason alone, I'm a huge fan boy of podcasts.

Check out their forums and please LIKE them on facebook. It makes Carl smile!

1 comment:

  1. I think that is a great idea to give yourself a schedule based on podcasts. It really would work out well to listen to the podcast and work on your army at the same time. Thanks for sharing this! I will have to give it a go myself as I am currently building up a Necron force, and have a lot of work ahead of me. I have followed your site, please feel free to check out our clubs page at http://fourhorsemen40k.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete