Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday; Bases and Sargents



This week saw me getting some good work done on my Crimson Fists for Con of the North. With less than 2 weeks before we head to the great white north of Saint Paul, MN, The list is shrinking what remains to be painted......




This week I finished up the bases for all the models I will need. I always forget to schedule time to do bases, and with the resin bases, they are like a separate model themselves. Here are a couple shots of my speeder bases.



Next weekend we are heading up to UBG (universal bits and games) a new game store up in Sioux Falls, SD. This trip is dictating what I painted this last weekend. I want to try out my list and to do that I needed to get my scout sargents done. I'm pretty happy with the color scheme and very happy I am able to reproduce it with ease.



This picture was taken before washing the cloth areas.

I also worked on my 2 razorback's lascannon turrets. I had spare time while waiting for the washes to dry.



This leaves the 2 Land Speeder Storms and their crews for this week and next. With a couple days off coming up, I hope I can punch out one completely and get a good start on the second




Well that's all I have for last week. I'm hoping to bring the camera up for this weekends bash in Sioux Falls and maybe get some pictures up on the blog. I also need to sit down and write my thoughts up for my army's fluff too. I have a cool story floating around in my head and just need to get it on paper. As always comment are welcome down below.

2 comments:

  1. what does monkey sound like when being eaten by a lion??

    ReplyDelete
  2. crunch crunch crunch just like those silly crimson fist of yours when they again meet the daemon host.

    ReplyDelete