Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's About Spacing Stupid!

Bugeater GT list vehicles minus the Ironclad.



So looking back at the Misty Mountain RTT, one of my biggest problems was I did not know how to play my army. Specifically, I did not know how to deploy my forces to maximum effect, nor did I know where each unit should be to support his brethren.

I have been thinking of this for awhile and tonight I stumbled onto a gem. Here is a link to a really good article on tanks and spacing/protecting side armour. In my game three, my opponent took advantage of my side and rear shoots. Not one of my preds in game three were destroyed vs front armour.

I need to work on getting more cover saves and remembering all space marine vehicles in my list have search lights and smoke for free.

Anyhoo check out the link to the article and post up what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment